About Our Graduate Management Development Programme:
Our flagship programme (MDP) is designed to develop graduates who one day we want to see leading operations at one of our many UK or overseas manufacturing sites. In your first two years with us you will work on four ‘live’ assignments and be based at two of our 13 UK locations (we will cover any relocation expenses between sites). Joining the MDP, you have a solid base on which to build your career, the security of permanent employment, unrivalled exposure to the workings of our industry and enjoy continuous personal growth and development within one of the world’s leading suppliers to the aerospace (civil and military) and power generation industries with annual sales of over $10 billion.
We are looking for engineering graduates, or those who will graduate in 2018, who have what it takes to grow into a senior leadership role. Typically, you will have:-
- Achieved or be expected to achieve a good (2:1 or better) degree at BSc /BEng or at Master’s level
- Evidence of extracurricular success in leading and engaging people
- Experienced employment (likely to be a summer placements/a year in industry) preferably within the manufacturing/engineering environment
- You will be a fast learner!
- You will have a natural presence, outstanding communications (verbal and written), leadership potential, ability to influence, work within and direct a team. You will have outside interests and an entrepreneurial mindset.